Sunday, January 20, 2008

Calling All Thumbs!

It has been a while since posting last. You can be assured that there will be more posting and more content in the upcoming months as I ramp up and get some new things in place and online.

Some of this stuff looks really fantastic and I can't wait to tell you more.

I know I have been out of action for a good portion of a year or more with a steady stream of content and Podcasts on this site. This new stuff coming up is going to be a blast to show you and for you to see.

So here is what is going on at the moment:

  • Been doing a podcast with Brian Ibbott from "Coverville" called "The Wii Show"
  • Starting this Saturday(26th I think) "The Average Joe Show" starts, for which I'm part of.
  • Playing Assassin's Creed on the 360
  • Brain Age, Big Brain Academy, and Trace Effect on the DS
  • Getting ready for Endless Ocean on the Wii. I can't wait to play this one.

    So you can see and hear, a lot of stuff going on.

    I said in the beginning that things are going to be added and modified and, well it's gonna be neat. I need your help on this one step of the process. I am looking for early shows that were previously here. They have been lost and not recovered. I'm hoping that someone out there has maybe been keeping these(There are people out there, trust me, I get e-mails from shows two years old, which I don't mind, mind you.).

    The reason for getting the old shows back in the catalogue is so I can clean them up and make them more pleasant to the ears. Of course the first couple of shows were really rough as some of you may remember. But now it's time for me to take out the trash and clean it up a bit.

    If you have any old shows and would be willing to e-mail them to me or what have you please shoot me a line at tiredthumbs [at] gmail [dot] com.

    Once again, thanks for the kind e-mails!

  • No comments: